ARNAdvisory Radio Stations
When power, phone and cable service go out how do you reach the citizens and visitors in your community? How about an FCC licensed AM Radio Station? With the increased concern for emergency response and security relating to natural disasters, acts of terrorism and crime, it is exceptionally attractive to government entities to own an AM radio station. This will enable your city or county to communicate with their constituents instantaneously on a 24/7 basis via a standard AM radio receiver.
An ARNAdvisory Radio Station is a fully-automated, custom built AM Radio Station with superior sound quality. This easy-to-use broadcast system allows for the airing of live and pre-recorded announcements accessible to anyone with a standard AM Radio. ARN provides a turnkey solution to realizing this exceptional communication vehicle for your community. Those services include:
- • Channel search identifying available frequencies in your area.
- • FCC application process to acquire your 10-year, renewable license.
- • Installation of fully-automated, Advisory Radio Station system.
- • Training of your staff on use and operation of the system.
- • Provide you with professionally produced sound elements to get you started.
The features of an ARNAdvisory Radio Station include:
- • Fully-Automated requiring little maintenance.
- • Broadcast quality sound.
- • Professionally produced imaging and sound elements.
- • No on-going costs associated with this system.
- • Ability to stream content on your city’s website.
- • Ability to schedule announcements any time of the day.
- • Ability to go live from studio or remote location.
- • Highly compact system that fits conveniently on any desk.
Contact us today at (305) 430-6123 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.